How does automatic promotion work?
– The service likes and follows targeted users automatically according to specified settings. Prospect followers receive notifications and visit your page. If they consider your content interesting, they follow you.
How many followers can I get with your service?
– It depends on several aspects:
- To get maximum targeted users interested in your products and services, you should apply the correct settings. Be sure to enable the “follow” option. You’ll get 2-3 times more comments than with “like” option solely.
- Your account should provide high-quality content updated on a regular basis. We recommend that you to create a new post once a day
- It's important to run continuous promotion campaigns. The promotion can be terminated for several reasons irrespective of our service. For example, Instagram can block some of your actions or require you to confirm your account. Let us note that some accounts can gain 4000 new followers per month, while the others – 2000 followers, new accounts – far less. This gain basically depends on the quality of content and correct promotion settings.
Does your service attract live users, or bots?
– Yes, only live users will follow you, because if you like or follow bots and commercial accounts, they won’t visit your page and do the same. Bots and commercial accounts will follow you regardless of our service, as they will wait for your feedback. However, they will unfollow you over time.
Too many commercial accounts follow me. What is the reason for that?
– First of all, commercial accounts often use automatic promotion. The more users you follow, the easier it is to find your account, as following someone, you become a follower. However, the fact that too many commercial accounts follow you doesn’t mean that our service likes and follows such accounts. Even if the service accidentally likes such an account, its owner won’t notice it due to automatic promotion.
Do you have the targeted followers ?
– With our service you can independently set up criteria to search for your targeted audience. For example, you decide that you are going to attract middle-aged males who are fond of cars. You need to search for popular Instagram pages dedicated to cars and add those accounts into the list of competitors. Our service will start to like and follow the followers of such accounts. Your prospect followers will receive the notifications, move to your page and follow you because of a shared interest.
This method allows you to attract only active followers, who are interested in your profile.
Moreover, pay attention to the filters which allow you to ignore commercial and foreign accounts (check for advanced options).
How much does the automatic promotion cost?
– Monthly service fees are $15 per account. Besides that, we offer significant discounts to those who pay for several months in advance. Refer to the “Payment” section in your profile to get more information.
Can I try the service for free?
– Yes. 3-day free trial is available for each account added in to our service.
What payment methods do you accept?
– You can use one of the following payment methods:
- Bank card (Visa/Mastercard)
Can I pay for 3/6/12 months of promotion for 1 account and then distribute this paid time among several accounts?
– No, you cannot distribute your paid time among several accounts. You can only transfer prepaid promotion time to one other account. To do this, email us at email@example.com or fill in the feedback form below.
What about the legal entities? Can we execute a contract or pay you as a legal entity?
– Unfortunately, we do not work with legal entities. We have published the End User Service Agreement, which is automatically accepted by all users at registration. You can make payments only as a physical entity, using bank cards (visa / mastercard), Yandex money, or QIWI wallet.
I have problems with payments. What should I do?
– To solve your problem, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a message via chat or feedback form at the bottom of the page.
Is it safe? Would my account be blocked?
– Yes, it’s safe if you follow our recommendations. Here are some of them:
- It is not recommended to use our service and other third party services simultaneously.
- If you have used another service provider, it is necessary to wait for 24 hours before starting our service.
- It is not recommended to act on your own (like, follow, unfollow), when using our service.
- Do not perform any actions in your account, when our service is running.
- Try not to sign in to your account from different devices and IP addresses (use not more than 3 IP addresses).
- We recommend you link your Instagram account to your Facebook account.
- Specify your phone number in your Instagram account. It is required to avoid constant confirmations by phone.
For new accounts:
- Consider all aforementioned recommendations
- Create a minimum of 9 posts
- Always create captions and use hashtags with each new publication
- Post once in two days, once a day will be even better
- Publish not more than 3 photos at a time, and not more than 6 photos a day
- Fill in "Name" field in your Instagram profile
- Start the promotion from likes, and use "follow" option 3 weeks after
How long does it take the service to find the target audience?
– It takes 5-25 minutes (depending on the criteria specified by you) to find the target audience. Then the promotion will be activated. In some cases, it takes more time to search, approximately about an hour or so. If the promotion has not been initiated, reload your account page and check for the settings correctness.
If everything is ok, but the promotion does not yet work correctly, email us at email@example.com or fill in the feedback form below.
The promotion launched, but the service doesn't show any actions. What should I do?
– It’s likely that the service is unable to find the users matching your criteria. For example, check that the maximum value specified in the field “filter by followings” is not equal to “10”, as there are few live Instagram users with with less than 10 followings. The same as with “filter by followers” option.
Also, be sure to add a sufficient number of hashtags and users for related promotion options. When using the “promote by followers” option, the customers often choose one or two users with a small number of followers: 1000, or so. It can be too difficult for our service to find the users among those few thousand followers, who match specified criteria. The same with hashtags.
In case your settings are correct, contact us via our feedback form, or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The actions are performed, but the growth of followers is still slow. What is the reason for that?
- Be sure that you have selected the “follow” option. The “follow” option brings up to 80% of all followers.
- Probably the settings are wrong and does not allow the service to select the target audience. For example, if you promote by hashtags, be sure that the hashtags selected by you match your TA. The same with promotion by followers: be sure that followers of the users specified by you match your TA.
- Uninteresting content of poor quality in your account may be another reason for slow growth of followers.
I can’t see new likes and followers in my Instagram account, however, I can see them in my profile. Why?
– The number of likes and follows provided in your DoInsta profile is the number of actions our service has performed on behalf of you. Those are not likes and followers which you have attracted. The number of your new followers is displayed above your nickname with a plus “+” sign.
Note that once the promotion has been initiated, the service begins to add likes and follow the target audience to attract users’ attention to your account. The users will receive the notifications, move to your page and follow you if they like your page.
Why are some competitors’ account and hashtags highlighted in grey?
– An account is highlighted in grey if the service is unable to find it, if all the followers of such account have been processed, or if it is a private account. A hashtag will be highlighted in grey if all posts have been processed and new ones have not been found.
How many likes, follows, unfollows does the service provide?
– The number of actions largely depends on Instagram. Different accounts have different action limits defined by Instagram. On average, our service provides:
- Up to 1 000 likes
- Up to 1 000 followings
- Up to 1 200 unfollowings
What are the limits on Instagram?
– Limit is the maximum number of actions per day (likes, followings, unfollowings) allowed by Instagram.
Why can't I follow more than 7,500 users?
– The number of users you can follow is limited by Instagram. If you have reached this number, apply "unfollow" option to allow the service to cancel followings. "Follow" option brings up to 80% of all followers.
Check our automatic unfollow option: the service will begin to unfollow Instagram users when you reach the targeted number of followers (for example, 3500). By doing this, you will never have the maximum available number of followers.
How does the unfollow option work?
– Two “unfollow” options are available:
- The service will unfollow all users it processed during the promotion campaign while keeping safe the initial list of follows (do not forget to put a tick in the check box “Save my following list” in “Advanced options”.)
- The service will unfollow all your followers if you have unchecked the box “Save my following list.
What is an “automatic unfollowing” option?
– Put a tick in the checkbox “Automatic unfollow”, if you want the service to start unfollowing the users when a preset number of followers is reached. For example, you can define the maximum number of followers to be equal to 3000. Then the service will start to unfollow the users when the number 3000, not 7500 is reached.
Does your service process the same users several times?
– The service marks all users whom it likes or follows. Then it checks whether those users follow your account in turn. If this is the case, the service will not process the same user anymore. If not, the service will process the same user once more in a month and so. This approach is used to avoid negative effects from too frequent interactions with the same users and to keep the number of prospective followers constant.
I don't want the users to see me constantly subscribing to new accounts. What would you advise me to do?
– Yes, it is widely stated that a great number of followings reduces prospect customer loyalty. However, there is no evidence proving this concept in terms of statistics. If you follow this concept, we recommend you: apply only "Like" and avoid "Follow" option; apply "Unfollow" option when a certain number of followings will be reached, for example, 2,500 followings.
However, we do not recommend to avoid “Follow” option, as it brings 80% of total new followers. We proved this fact statistically.
Do you promote account by geotags?
– You can search for followers from certain cities and regions using “by competitors” option. Just add the competitors’ accounts from the required cities into the list of competitors. You can also search for competitors in your region by hashtags. For example, use #manicurenewyork (your activity + region), then open posts, which meet your requirements and add the users who have made them into the list of competitors.
Should I keep my computer constantly powered on and online with opened DoInsta tab?
– No, you shouldn’t. We run the service on our servers independently of your PC operation and Internet access. The promotion won’t be terminated even if you sign out your account and close your browser.
I have not received the registration confirmation letter. What should I do?
– First of all, check your spam folder. If you do not find it there, email us at email@example.com and we will send you the letter once more.
I can’t add my Instagram account. The Invalid Login Password error message appears. What should I do?
– Instagram has likely reset your password. Check your email provided at the Instagram account registration. Use a link sent to your email to recover your password, or recover it using "Forgot" button in your Instagram mobile app or browser.
The password reset link was sent to my email address, but I have no access to it. What should I do?
– In this case, we recommend you to follow this link and contact Instagram support service.
My password was reset and I received a letter from Instagram about suspicious activity. What should I do?
– That’s ok! Just follow the link and change your password. Do not forget to provide your new password in our service. You may receive such letters for several reasons. For example, if you have signed in to your account from various devices with different IPs.
Why does Instagram reset my password so often?
– It’s likely that you perform actions in your account simultaneously with our service, or you visit your page from different devices or IP addresses (using different hotspots). Try to sing in to your account from one device and use one hotspot. We also recommend not to perform actions (view, like and follow other users, etc.) simultaneously with our service.
If our recommendations didn’t help you to fix the problem with password reset, pause your promotion for several days.
My likes and follows have been blocked. What should I do?
– If Instagram has blocked your likes/follows, you should pause your promotion and enable it once more after the time period specified in our service will expire. The period of temporary blocking is individual for every account. If your account has been temporary blocked after the pause once more, then stop your promotion for a longer prolonged period. Read more about temporary blocking in our blog.
Instagram has deleted my account. Does your service affect this?
– Instagram can delete your account for several reasons. To protect your account, please, observe the following guidelines:
- provide your phone number and Facebook account in your Instagram profile.
- create posts regularly (at least one post in two days, but not more than 10 posts at once).
- we do not recommend you promote new accounts by followings during the first 3-4 months, as Instagram fights against spam and thoroughly controls the actions of newly created accounts.
- we strongly discourage you to use other promotion services, as in this case daily limit for actions will be exceeded, and your account will be blocked.
- we do not recommend using auto-posting services
- try to avoid similar captions.
You can try to recover your account, by following this link.
My promotion campaign was stopped and SMS icon appeared. What does it mean?
– It means that Instagram requires to confirm your phone number. Sign in to your Instagram account on the website or using app, specify your phone number, and wait for a text message with a confirmation code. Enter your code in to the corresponding field on Instagram. After phone phone number confirmation procedure will be complete, click "Start" button to continue the promotion.
My promotion campaign was stopped and "Change password" message appeared. What does it mean?
– It means that your password was changed. If you did not change your password, then it is likely that Instagram did it. Check your Instagram email and follow the link sent to you by Instagram. If you have not received any mail with a link to recover your password, then recover your password using this link or use the "Forgot" button in your Instagram mobile app. After you have changed your password, do not forget to change it in our service by clicking "Change password" button.
The same icon appears when you change your account name. To enable the promotion once more, email us your former and current account names. The promotion will be initiated after the changes take place.
Instagram requires phone number confirmation, but I didn’t receive an SMS. What should I do?
– Because of cellular operators, it is necessary to wait 24 hours or more to receive a confirmation code. If you didn’t receive a text message with a confirmation code, try to use another phone number. If the problem still exists, we recommend you follow this link and contact Instagram support service directly.
How does your service differ from the services provided by advertising agencies?
– Regardless of the quality of services provided by advertising agencies, we can outline 2 significant differences:
Cost of service
In most cases, advertising agencies use third party promotion services, too complicated to be used by newbies. For this reason, the common customers are forced to employ the services of such agencies, which add extra charges.
In most cases, when you use the services of the advertising agencies, you are unable to monitor the promotion activity and target audience, and to introduce changes online. Our service is free from such shortages.
How can I use another email address with my account?
– Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address that is currently associated with Instagram account in our service and ask us to change your email (don’t forget to specify your new address.)
How do I delete my DO INSTA account?
– You can delete your DO INSTA account after its expiration by clicking on the " X" icon in your profile. If you want to deleete your account before the expiration date, contact us via email email@example.com or feedback form.